- What is outplacement?
- Why outplacement?
- Advantages as a participant
- Advantages as an employer
Advantages as a participant
Our consultants focus on:
- The analysis of your knowledge and aspirations, your strengths and weaknesses, your professional and personal goals and your work experiences.
- The implementation of this analysis.
- We are also available outside office hours.
- We take care of the administrative processing of your application as a jobseeker.
- Searching for another position.
- Providing information about the industry, the change of sector.
- Starting your own business.
- The development of a job search strategy.
- Strengthening the core competencies required for a successful career, i.e. relevant technical skills and personal development training.
- Presentation techniques.
- Job interview techniques.
- Organisational tips.
- The combination of our local knowledge and our international network opens the door to opportunities that can turn lives around. Meesschaert & Partners also works together with foreign offices that specialise in outplacement. The chances on the labour market are thus improved for candidates who wish to focus on the international labour market or who live in a border region.
Why choose Meesschaert & Partners?
- We take the time to get to know you and, in turn, optimise your chances of a new, and satisfying, career.
- We stimulate creativity with a positive and optimistic approach.
- We serve as your confidant and sparring partner even in difficult moments.
- Along with you, we develop a tailor-made application campaign and marketing plan.
- The human dimension is not just an empty promise for us.